Quality Policy of the Industrial Property Office of SR
The quality policy of the Industrial Property Office of SR applies in its strategic objectives and vision pursued in the context of its core mission - the state administration in the protection of inventions, utility models, topographies of semiconductor products, designs, trade marks, designations of origin and geographical indications.
Pursuant to the mission of the Industrial Property Office of SR the quality policy is based on the following principles:
• The Industrial Property Office of SR pursuant to the Article 32(2) and (3) of the Act No. 575/2001 Coll. on the Organization of the Activity of the Government and on the Organization of the Central State Administration as Amended is the only central body of the state administration for the field of the industrial property. The Office fulfils entrusted tasks professionally, impartially, efficiently and in compliance with the requirements imposed on a modern state administration.
• The Industrial Property Office of SR in the performance of tasks entrusted by the state ensures improving the quality and efficiency of all its activities and focuses them on requirements of its clients. To achieve this goal, quality management systems are implemented.
• The Industrial Property Office of SR is a part of making the policy of industrial property rights at national, regional and international levels. This task is performed with respect to requirements and needs of the clients of the Office and with respect to promote the interests of the Slovak Republic and its citizens.
• The Industrial Property Office of SR needs highly qualified employees for professional, impartial, efficient and modern performance of state administration in the field of the industrial property and therefore ensures continuous training and professional development of its employees.
• Management of the Industrial Property Office of SR takes such decisions and measures to improve and optimize continuously the activities and outputs of the Office towards the internal and external environment.
Banská Bystrica, August 2013
Mgr. Ľuboš Knoth