Intellectual Property Protection at Universities IV
It was Žilina's turn after Banská Bystrica and Košice. The 4th year of the International Conference Intellectual Property Protection at Universities took place at the University of Žilina on November 13, 2012.
The Conference was organised by the IPO SR in co-operation with the University of Žilina, the Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information and with the support of the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO).
The central topics of the Conference were:
- Management and Protection of the Creative Scientific Activity Results (Lucia Bocková, IPO SR)
- Searches on the Industrial Property Subject-Matters in National and International Databases (Zuzana Čellárová, IPO SR)
- IP Rights Licences (Karel Čada, Law and Patent Office Čermák & Co.)
- “Culture” of the Intellectual Property Law at Schools (Zuzana Adamová, Institute of Intellectual Property Law of the Faculty of Law, Trnava University)
- Protection of Computer Programmes and Databases (Eduard Szattler, Law and Patent Office Vojčík & Partners)
- Development of Intellectual Property Policy at Universities and Research Centres (Ryszard Frelek, WIPO Division for Certain Countries of Europe and Asia)
- National Infrastructure for Supporting Technology Transfer – NITT - and National System for Supporting Technology Transfer in Slovakia (Miroslav Kubiš, the Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information)