Electronic forms for e-Filing and eServices have been created in cooperation with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) under the Cooperation Fund programme (Future Software Package project). This part of the Future Software Package was piloted in the Slovak Office.
By using electronic forms it is possible to create electronic submissions and then to send them to the Office and so it is only one-way electronic communication from the user towards the Office.
E-filing is currently not possible to be signed by electronic signature/guaranteed electronic signature, and therefore it is necessary to submit an application in writing within the period of one month, otherwise such filing is deemed not to be filed.
A fee reduction is not applicable according to Article 6 of the Act No 145/1995 Coll. on Administration Fees as amended.
By submitting the electronic filing there is an obligation to pay administrative fees. Information regarding the fees for request for entry of a sign as a trademark into the Register must is sent by the Office to the applicant in written form within the application confirmation.
The application forms are optimized for the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Request for entry of a sign as a trade mark into the Register
- Request for entry of transfer of a trade mark
- Request for renewal of a trade mark
- Request for the amendment of the name/surname or the name/corporate name and address of the proprietor (applicant) of a trade mark
- Oppositions against the registration of a sign
- Request for revocation of a trade mark
- Request for declaration of invalidity of a trade mark
If you have any problems with electronic forms please contact our Customer Service.